Problem Editing With Yellow Pencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Editing With Yellow Pencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Editing With Yellow Pencil

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently experiencing some problem with Yellow Pencil plugin. It won’t let me edit anything.

It was working fine previously, but now, clicking on any of the elements on the page didn’t trigger anything.

Please help.

Hi @mjejun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve tried disabling my plugins, but the problem persist.

Please help.

I logged into your site and saw the javascript error is occurring on your site causing the issue so would you mind if I troubleshoot it disabling the plugins on your site?

Also, I can see you are using an outdated version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, you may disable all the plugins.

I troubleshoot the issue on your site but couldn’t find the bottleneck of it so I have notified the theme developer to resolve it.

The theme developer may need to log into your site to troubleshoot the issue so please do not change the shared site credentials.

I have tested it on my test site and the plugin is working fine for me without any issue.

The theme developer logged into your site and found out it is your WordPress install related issue so to resolve the issue please reinstall the WordPress on your site but do take backup of your site before reinstalling it.

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve tried reinstalled the WordPress but the problem still occurred. May you please assist?

It was working fine previously, but now, clicking on any of the elements on the page didn’t trigger anything.

Do you remember what you have done or changed which caused this issue?

Could you please try resetting the Yellow Pencil Editor as described in the following pages?

https://waspthemes.com/yellow-pencil/documentation/#reset-css-styles

https://waspthemes.ticksy.com/ticket/1058734/

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I didn’t make any changes, except for adding a few plugins. Suddenly, it stopped working.

I can’t reset the CSS since it would reset all the settings that I have worked on.

We are about to launch another campaign, and I really need YellowPencil to work.

We are troubleshooting a lot but didn’t find the bottleneck of the issue so could you please contact the plugin support to resolve it?

mjejun
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I’ve contacted the plugin developer and the problem has been solved.

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)