Problem to install theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem to install theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem to install theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

It does not allow me to install the theme, I installed others without problems, the site wordpress from scratch, could you give me the requirements for its installation?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with our theme.

Can you please give us a screenshot or a error message text?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

harryjdixon
    Participant

I cannot install the updated theme as well. Error message:

<h1>Installing Theme from uploaded file: jevelin_2.1.2.V2.zip</h1>
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/wp_jfwgnk/digi.vc/wp-content/themes/jevelin/

Theme install failed.

I am also wondering when installing this new update that has hopefully fixed my bugs will the content/links/formatting automatically switch over to the new theme downloaded version? Can you please advise how to easily migrate my currently active Jevelin theme to the recommended Jevelin Beta update

[email protected]
    Participant

Adjunto screenshots: https://we.tl/IZNS3pK5N4

[email protected]
    Participant

Logré instalarlo vía FTP
    Gracias!

Awesome great to see you managed to install it via FTP.

It seems this was happening because there was already jevelin theme folder in the themes directory which was not getting deleted or overwritten when you try to install new theme may be because of improper read / write permissions.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

abrantiesignora
    Participant

I’m having trouble installing my Jevelin theme. It wont work when installed manually

abrantiesignora
    Participant

<span data-story-id=”story_ddcdc30c0ae13ac8f7efdf77f23a1275″ data-room-id=”room_9324a91ceb5d7dee1eb3f0fc38a32aaf” data-timestamp=”1484104304261″ data-text=”But there is something wrong with the theme files. Theme is not working.
    Usually theme is installed by uploading zip file through WordPress admin &gt; Appearance &gt; Themes.
    When I did the zip folder could not be uploaded.
    Then I uploaded it manually using FTP, the theme is showing up but not working.” data-userid=”424305385250471936″ data-orgid=”424305385254666241″>But there is something wrong with the theme files. Theme is not working.
    Usually theme is installed by uploading zip file through WordPress admin > Appearance > Themes.
    When I did the zip folder could not be uploaded.
    Then I uploaded it manually using FTP, the theme is showing up but not working.</span>

@abrantiesignora We are having too much users to help in this topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here http://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)