Problem whit dropdown menu mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem whit dropdown menu mobile version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem whit dropdown menu mobile version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • nancyrivera
    Participant

Hello, I have problems with my site transmisor.com.mx
    When you select to drop down menu, it opens an undefined page. It only works correctly if you tap the arrow icon.

<span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks.</span>
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @nancyrivera,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your website but it is working fine on my website using the latest version of the theme.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the Automptize Cache that you are using on your website and enable right click so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nancyrivera
    Participant

Hello,
    I did the update, but it did not solve the problem of the mobile menu, also changed several elements and several images are not visualized. I had to go back to the previous version of the theme.

Best regards.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the Automptize Cache that you are using on your website and enable right click so that I can troubleshoot it?

nancyrivera
    Participant

Done, I disabled the Automptize Cache and enabled right click.

Best regards.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version.

Please login to access this file

nancyrivera
    Participant

Hi,
    I did the update, but it did not solve the problem of the mobile menu, also changed several elements and several images are not visualized. I had to go back to the previous version of the theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)