Problem with Product Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with Product Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with Product Pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi. I have added my first product on the website. But I am facing issues.

1. I plan to use the Standard Shop page. When I did preview, I saw my product on a single page with the following error message. Please see screen shot. <b>Warning</b>: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>/home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php</b> on line <b>26</b>
    2. Top bar on this page is still showing the wrong top bar colour despite the code you sent.
    3. I went to the demo content Shop pages but I could not see the product I added nor the new categories.

It’s been quite difficult for me to use this theme as there seems to be quite a few issues that need additional code and troubleshooting. we are quite behind in publishing the site. so hope you can help urgently. Login credentials were sent to you yesterday.Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your questions.

I plan to use the Standard Shop page. When I did preview, I saw my product on a single page with the following error message. Please see screen shot. <b>Warning</b>: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>/home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php</b> on line <b>26</b>

I don’t see the exact product on your site but I visited another product and don’t get any warning message on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Top bar on this page is still showing the wrong top bar colour despite the code you sent.

It seems this all happening because of the caching you are using on your site described in your following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-header-3-info-replicate-on-all-pages/#post-26120

I went to the demo content Shop pages but I could not see the product I added nor the new categories.

Could you please tell me which product and categories you have added?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant
    1. I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you mean by “the caching I am using on the site”. I have cleared the cache per instructions for Mac. What else must I do to resolve the problem? The product I added is silky white hair and body shampoo. Thanks! (I’m using safari)

I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you mean by “the caching I am using on the site”. I have cleared the cache per instructions for Mac. What else must I do to resolve the problem?

You were using caching plugin on your site as shown in the attached screenshot which I have disabled now.

The product I added is silky white hair and body shampoo. Thanks! (I’m using safari)

Yes that is the product I have displayed in the above shared screenshot which doesn’t display any warning / error.

Are you still getting the warning on it?

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Thanks. May I know what is the SG Optimizer and why it was causing all the problems like the warning text?

This plugin will link your WordPress application with all the performance optimizations provided by SiteGround and you can get more information about this plugin on the below page.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/sg-cachepress/

The plugin caches your site data to optimise your site performance so the changes that you make on your site doesn’t reflect immediately as the plugin displays cached site.

I am not sure why you have installed the plugin if you don’t know anything about the plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)