Problem with the side menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with the side menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with the side menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Team,

We are currently using Jevelin on our website and had activated Header 7. But, we are facing a problem with the side menu that gets initiated with a click on the hamburger icon.

When we are on mobile and “scroll” on the page while the side menu is open, the menu closes with no changes to hamburger icon. It also closes in a weird way. (I have attached the behaviour as recorded screen video)

We would like to limit the main page scrolling when the side menu is open. I expect this to solve weird problems. Do let us know if you have a specific suggestion in mind.

(We have done some CSS customisations for the header that includes assigning display none to the mobile dropdown header and display block to desktop header – for all the screen sizes.)

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @AkshayfromFaux,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using below latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme on your site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi,

As per your suggestion, I updated my jevelin theme to the latest version i.e 4.1.2.

Also, I have checked for plugin conflicts and none of them has any effect on the weird behaviour of side menu. The problem stayed the same even after deactivating all the plugins.

Could you please check it and help us with the same?

Thanks

Also, this can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Team,

I am sorry for a late reply.

But here is the update,  I had tried using the updated jevelin theme (jevelin 4.1.3) on my website and I could still see the problem.

So I am sharing the credentials of my website below, please have a look at it.

Thanks

I logged into your shared site and found out this is happening because of the custom code developed in the Jevelin child theme on your site.

It works fine If I activate Jevelin theme on your site as displayed in the attached screenshot.

To resolve the issue please fix the custom code developed in the child theme.

Developing or providing support for custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)