Problem with woo new products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with woo new products

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with woo new products

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Indrek
    Participant

Hi,

I have problem with woo recent product section.

Setup – limit 20 items

colums 6.

Carousel on

In desktop wiev all ok, but in mobile wiew it does not show. the whole page is “long” and when scrolling there can i see some product pictures way-way too big.

When i set the colums to 4 then all ok.

Page it self https://nordicamenities.com/

Hi @Indrek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using below latest version of the theme and plugins.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Indrek
    Participant

Hi,

i try all this, updated theme. Decativated all plugins.

First plugin what i actiavted was woocommerce and same thing, in mobile view it does not show the products.

Any more ideas?

BR

Indrek

I can see you are using child theme on your site.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

If it is not your child theme issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Indrek
    Participant

Hi,

It’s not Child theme issue.

Login details in private box.

I logged into your shared site but didn’t see woo recent product section used on it as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please tell me where you have added it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Indrek
    Participant

Hi,

I opened the sections, it’s third from the bottom.

BR

I.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Indrek
    Participant

Hi,

Any news regarding new product problem?

BR

I

It will be resolved in the future version of the theme and you will be notified here.

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Indrek
    Participant

Tnx

Working now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)