Problem with woocommerce translation for German

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with woocommerce translation for German

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with woocommerce translation for German

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • plamen
    Participant

Hello,

We recently build a website on WooCommerce platform using your theme and we are having the following issues:

WooCoomerce content does not translate on German and it appears in English on the German version of the website.

We tried all different options but the problem does not go away, we tried to change the theme and we are not having this problem with another themes, so the issue deffinately comes from your end.

Please advise for the appropriate actions so we can fix the problem without changing the whole theme.

Let us know if you need access to the back end.

Kind Regards,
    Plamen.

Hi Plamen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see it is getting translated on your website as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

plamen
    Participant

Hello,

All the dynamic messages from WooCommerce appear in English, please check the screenshots attached below:

Kind Regards,
    Dave.

Attachments:

plamen
    Participant

Additional screenshots:

Attachments:

Could you please tell me how you are translating your website and share the screenshot where you have translated the WooCommerce messages?

Also, I visited your website and It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

plamen
    Participant

Hello,

We updated the theme and some of the issues got fixed but we keep having problems with the translation. Can we give you access to the website backend so you can check yourside as we can’t fix it ourself?

The acknouledged the problem comes from the custom work which was done on the Theme, the childteam work on the Theme probably did some custom work which is the nature of the problem.

Please let us know.

Kind Regards,
    Plamen.

The acknouledged the problem comes from the custom work which was done on the Theme, the childteam work on the Theme probably did some custom work which is the nature of the problem.

Actually, we don’t provide support to the custom work.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)