Problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • marusyatyumen
    Participant

Hi!

I have a problem:

I have installed above theme but i can not browse installed theme to activate.

Written there :
    <div class=”widget-title-action”><span class=”edit”>Изменить</span> <span class=”add”>Добавить</span> <span class=”screen-reader-text”>Shufflehound About Us</span></div>
    <div class=”widget-title”>
    <h3>Shufflehound About Us</h3>
    When I activated the theme the content did not get up, nothing came of it.

Help!

Thanks

</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @marusyatyumen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems from your shared screenshot that you have installed and activated the theme but you have not configured it or import the demo content in it.

Please configure it as described in the theme documentation as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

marusyatyumen
    Participant

Oh, when I activate the theme and when I click on to customize the theme see it immediately

Attachments:

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

marusyatyumen
    Participant

when the the theme is not active and I click on view it, I see it too

Do you mean you are getting this issue even when you use any other WordPress default theme like Twenty Sixteen?

Have you checked for plugin conflict as said above?

marusyatyumen
    Participant

I disabled all plugins, but I see only this(

When the the theme is not active and I click on view it, I see it too

marusyatyumen
    Participant

But, I don’t have problems with other themes.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

marusyatyumen
    Participant

Twenty Sixteen

Attachments:

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

marusyatyumen
    Participant

ok.

marusyatyumen
    Participant

sorry

marusyatyumen
    Participant

Please, I am willing to give anything to get the issue resolved)

Yes i need you site admin credentials that is user name and password.

marusyatyumen
    Participant

Ok. )

marusyatyumen
    Participant

One question!
    Do you have a service installation of the theme? I am very interested in Gillion them and it correct work quickly.
    Possible the problem is in my directory, but I don’t know about it. I never seen it before.
    Please. Thanks

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but you didn’t share me your site URL?

Do you have a service installation of the theme?

Currently not but you can consider hiring a WordPress developer to do it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

marusyatyumen
    Participant

URL

marusyatyumen
    Participant

Shufflehound recommends the developer

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)