Problems with code & conflict of Gillion and plugins

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problems with code & conflict of Gillion and plugins

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problems with code & conflict of Gillion and plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • parijata
    Participant

I noticed one problem. Developer Copyrights began to display “by themselves” and do not respond to the button in the theme settings. How did this happen?

In this discussion. Similar problem with WooCommerce Wishlist. In spite of the fact that earlier I put “disable wishlist functionality”, now nevertheless Enable mode.

UPD. Later this problem disappeared in Google Chrome, but remained in the Opera, even after cleaning the cache.

The conflict is expressed in the incorrect display of the plugin on the site. The priority of the theme CSS overrides the plugin styles. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Hi @parijata,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

UPD. Later this problem disappeared in Google Chrome, but remained in the Opera, even after cleaning the cache.

If it works on one browser but not other then it must be browser specific issue.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

The conflict is expressed in the incorrect display of the plugin on the site. The priority of the theme CSS overrides the plugin styles. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Could you please tell me which plugin and CSS you are talking about?

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

parijata
    Participant

If it works on one browser but not other then it must be browser specific issue.

– The problem is obvious in the other, because before that it worked well in the same browser. Anyway, now these small problems have been solved.

Could you please tell me which plugin and CSS you are talking about?

– Yes, but with the plugin the problem is urgent. On another site with the Flatsome theme, it is displayed correctly. But in Gillion there is a problem.
    Name of the plugin: FAT event
    Page: https://domprabhupady.org/calendar/
    Examples: in atachment

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.fat-event-container .owl-carousel .owl-next {
        right: -40px;
    }

.fat-event-container .owl-carousel .owl-prev {
        left: -40px;
    }

.fat-event-item.skin-02 .fat-event-meta {
        padding-left: 60px;
    }

#page-container table th {
        padding: 10px 0 !important;
    }

#page-container .fc-row table {
        border: 0 !important;
    }

.fc .fc-row .fc-content-skeleton tbody td {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

.fc-row .fc-content-skeleton td {
        border: 0 !important;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)