Product Description Missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Description Missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Description Missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • bats with a pencil
    Participant

Hello! I recently updated my theme to the latest version and noticed my product descriptions are missing from all of my products. The short descriptions work, so I may copy the information there but I’m curious about what solutions or suggestions you may have.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We made some tests and on our testing site, it seems to work just fine.

As we couldn’t replicate it on our end, we will need access to your website, so we can do further testing. Would that be possible? (you can share it in private information).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

bats with a pencil
    Participant

Hello,

I played around with it and did a little troubleshooting. I managed to resolve the issue myself, but it’s still unknown how this occurred in the first place.

From what I could gather, some, but not all product description blocks were reverted to “classic” mode. Any descriptions in this block classification became invisible in the published view. It was a little tedious, but the fix was just copying the text, deleting the classic block and just pasting the text back in. So it may have been related to WP?

The only recent change I recall was updating the theme from 5.4 to 5.5

Anyway, thank you for looking into the issue and I apologize for wasting your time.

Thank you!

Shufflehound

No worries!

Thank you for letting us know. We will keep this issue in mind and see if other theme users will encounter a similar issue in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)