Product display

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product display

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product display

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • soultaker
    Participant

Hi there, please check private info field for details.

Thanks

Hi @soultaker,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and disable the WP Fastest Cache that you are using on your site so that I can troubleshoot it?

I can’t log into your shared site as when I try to log in I get an error “Error occurred: 403 – forbidden”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

soultaker
    Participant

Hi there, done, please try now. Thanks

Please try temporary removing all custom CSS code that you are using on your site.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

soultaker
    Participant

Hi, I tried everything that you suggested but still no change. Can you please check again. Thanks

I tried to log into your shared site to troubleshoot the issue but I am getting the error message “Error occurred: 403 – forbidden” when I try to access the login screen so please make sure it is accessible for me.

Have you added that text in the Additional Information section of the product?

If yes then could you please share me the screenshot of how you have added it.

soultaker
    Participant

Hi there, please try to login now. thanks

Solution for this topic

I logged into your shared site and disabled them in the theme WooCommerce settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please check it now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

soultaker
    Participant

Look good now. Thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)