PRODUCTS THUMB SIZES

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PRODUCTS THUMB SIZES

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PRODUCTS THUMB SIZES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • docleaver
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got a problem on thumb products in the shop. As you can see on attached file the problem is on the page with all products. Images previously added with old theme are perfect and the “zoom” effect goes super..New images I’m not able to obtain same result. If I also re-post the same image on a products something change. I know that probably is a really easy thing, sorry for that. I think I need to manage thumb size but not sure where is exactly.

Hope to be a little bit clear, thanks in advanced

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @docleaver,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

docleaver
    Participant

Ciao, thanks for you help. I’m actually working on local, when everything will be ready I change the actual site, can’t stay off too much. Is not so clear the problem, really? I think the the main question is to have the image size that I must use on woo commerce products to obtain same effect of you demo. Or how to manage these dimensions.

really thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

You can try to follow this tutorial (it will change image sizes for new images).

Let  us know how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)