Project breadcrumbs link doesn't work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Project breadcrumbs link doesn't work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Project breadcrumbs link doesn't work

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • Konrud
    Participant

First just share me ftp access and if require then share username and password to your wp-admin panel.

Konrud
    Participant

As said previously in my following reply that i could confirm the issue and notified the theme developer about this.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/project-breadcrumbs-link-doesnt-work/#post-4014

I have shared the child theme solution in the above reply that is working fine for me but not your site so i need your site access to troubleshoot it.

If you can’t share is site FTP access then please share site login access.

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Konrud
    Participant

I’ve downloaded the latest version jevelin 2.4.4 and the issue is still isn’t fixed.

I mean I’ve changed

www.my-site/portfolio-page into www.my-site/projects

and when I click (in bread-crumbs) the projects link it redirects to the home page.

Sorry i forgot to tell you.

Please set the main portfolio page id in the Portfolio Main Page ID theme option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Konrud
    Participant

Where do I get this ID and how do I put ID on the page?

Every page in WordPress is automatically assigned unique ID which you can find using following solutions.

https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/how-to-find-the-page-id-in-wordpress/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/reveal-ids-for-wp-admin-25/

Konrud
    Participant

And here you have it ! I’ve got redirection error after I’d added ID into Theme Settings -> Portfolio -> Portfolio Main Page ID.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It is working fine on our test site.

Which page ID have you added there?

Please share me that page URL.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

It would be very useful and easy to troubleshoot and fix the issue on your site if you share your site login details as requested previously.

Konrud
    Participant

Which page ID have you added there?

I’ve add ID of the www.my-site/portfolio-page which I’ve changed into www.my-site/projects.

I mean first of all I’ve changed www.my-site/portfolio-page page URL to www.my-site/projects then I’d took it’s ID and added it.

Please share us the screenshot of what you have added in that field.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)