Purchase code not recognised

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Purchase code not recognised

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Purchase code not recognised

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • VandyM
    Participant

I purchased Jevelin in 2019.  Recently, I’ve been getting a message at the top of my WordPress dashboard saying my theme is not activated. When I put in the purchase code I get the following message:

“The provided purchase code was not found. Please check the code and try again!”

What has gone wrong? Why is my code suddenly not recognised?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

This is a new theme future that adds option to verify purchase and receive automatic theme updates.

Your purchase code most likely is just fine, but in some cases there might be an issue connecting to our server. If it would be possible to login to your website dashboard we could try to test it and fix it. (you can share it in the private information field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

VandyM
    Participant

Thank you. Log in information in the private field as recommended.

There is a recurring error message that appears at the top of the page intermittently – and has never been resolved (see my other open ticket)

If, by any chance you notice something that could be causing that, I’d be really grateful if you could let me know what’s causing that.

Shufflehound

Looks like we managed to fix it.

Cloudflare thought that your server is suspicious and blocked your website requests. In future now it should work just fine

VandyM
    Participant

Thanks very much

Shufflehound

You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)