quantity button gone with WooCommerce Composite Products after recent update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme quantity button gone with WooCommerce Composite Products after recent update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme quantity button gone with WooCommerce Composite Products after recent update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • grundeaasen
    Participant

Hello,

The quantity button inside WooCommerce Composite Products went missing after recent jevelin update, it was working prior to the latest theme update.

The “Jevelin Quantitiy Button” is disabled.

The quantity button comes back if we change theme to something else.

I asked WooCommerce composite products about this and they sent me this answer:

“<span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The total Composite Product price is calculated based on:</span></span>
    <ul type=”disc”>
    <li style=”margin: 0px; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif;”>The base Composite Product price and,</span>
    <li style=”margin: 0px; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400;”><span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif;”>The price of the ‘Priced Individually’ components. </span>

<span lang=”EN” style=”margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>With that said, your theme might not be compatible with custom product types such as Composite Products and always display the Regular product price instead of the total Composite price.

The best way to find out what’s happening in your case, though, is to contact your theme authors directly about this! Hopefully they will be able to provide some more details and/or a fix!</span></span>”

Hope you can help me, thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @grundeaasen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please share the screenshots of where it was displaying and where it should display so that I can help you.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)