Questions on Basic Home Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Questions on Basic Home Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Questions on Basic Home Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • davidbachmeierpft
    Participant
    1. I do not find an option to fix the header on its position. I don’t want the header to only appear when you scroll down on the webseite.Where do I find such an option?
    2. I do not find an option to define an aspect within the header (e.g.contact) to let the user jump to an predefined area within the starting page on the website, not just to lead him to an predefined second landing page. Where do I find such an option?
    3. I do not find an option to define a button to let the user jump to an predefined area within the starting page on the website, not just to lead him to an predefined second landing page. Where do I find such an option?

Hi @davidbachmeierpft,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I do not find an option to fix the header on its position. I don’t want the header to only appear when you scroll down on the webseite.Where do I find such an option?

You can find that option in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

I do not find an option to define an aspect within the header (e.g.contact) to let the user jump to an predefined area within the starting page on the website, not just to lead him to an predefined second landing page. Where do I find such an option?

I do not find an option to define a button to let the user jump to an predefined area within the starting page on the website, not just to lead him to an predefined second landing page. Where do I find such an option?

You can achieve this by using anchor tags in the menu as described on the following pages.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/splitting-content/page-jumps/

https://www.wendycholbi.com/anchor-links-jump-links/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)