questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • xoofie
    Participant

Dear sir/madame,

I have several questions about the theme. I love it. but there are certain things we notice.

I will sum it up:

When we adjust it for the website it is great. But the mobile version is always a horrible version. And we can’t change the mobile version. for example the shop menu. We have services and products. On the website its good but mobile version the menu is all the way down on the page. How can we put it up?

When we add other plugins sadly enough it doesn’t go on default mode. Like the salon booking system. We want to put a separate page with a payment gate with all the services instead but it doesn’t work correctly.

Also with the jevellin theme

How can we make a popup with the jevelin theme ? a waitlist and 2 separate page one with products and one with services ? an agenda with deposit features ? Because we took the salon theme because we loved the jevelin theme

with friendly greetings,

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Have you imported the salon demo content on your site or have you created the content manually?

Could you please share me your site URL so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

xoofie
    Participant

dear shuffle hound team.

our url is http://www.diversenederland.com

As asked above please tell us have you imported the salon demo content on your site or have you created the content manually?

Please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also if possible could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)