reCaptcha not validate

Home Forums Jevelin Theme reCaptcha not validate

Home Forums Jevelin Theme reCaptcha not validate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • m-design
    Participant

Hi,

I use reCaptcha in Contact page and WP Forms. In both cases there is a problem. Please see the attached files.

In reCapcha site there is a message to me “We detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions. This is required for the proper use of reCAPTCHA on your site. Please see our developer site for more information.”

Is the verifying a part of my job or is made automatically by the theme?

I am not a developer. However I created a nice web site with your theme.

Waiting for your help.

Best regards,

Veli

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

m-design
    Participant

This is maybe not just my problem. I found in WordPress.ord the topic “Recaptcha Cannot read property ‘secret’ of null” started several hours ago. I hope this can somehow help you to find a solution.

Waiting for your respond.

Hi Veli,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to configure recapctha options in the contact form settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

I visited your shared site and saw javascript error in the browser console as shown in the attached screenshot which may be causing this issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

Also please clear and temporary disable the WP Fastest Cache that you are using on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

m-design
    Participant

Hi, again.

Thank you for the reply.

I did what you told me.

The reCaptcha configuration is made in two positions:

1. WP Forms
    2.  In Unyson (for the Contact page – request form in the page)

I used even two different key sets for the different appis with the idea to solve the problem. No success.

I disabled all plugins except Unyson, cleared the cache, incl. purged cache in Cloudflare. I see the error again. I think the problem appears today. I did not see this jesterday. Jesterday I have had other problem with reCaptcha: By first load the reCaptcha could not be seen. After reload everyting was OK. I solved the problem by disabling Optimize JavaScript Code in Autoptimize and defering https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?onload=wpformsRecaptchaLoad&render=explicit&ver=2.0.0 in Async JavaScript. Now I have always the reCaptcha, however not working properly.

Now I have enabled allmost all plugins. Otherway the site looks ugly. The problem is not resolved.

Any new ideas? What about wp-embed.min.js?ver=4.9.8:1

Now I can see the javascript error is resolved and the recaptcha & contact form doesn’t work because the below WordPress file is not accessible on your site.

https://yoursite/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Please make sure it is not restricted by any firewall or software contacting your web host.

m-design
    Participant

Hi, again,

The problem is not in the reCaptcha. I disabled it and the error is here. I disabled almost all plugins, cleared cache, disabled the reCaptcha. The problem is in the ajax. The file is here. I disabled the MalCare WordPress Security & Firewall plugin. Same result. What could restrict it? I wrote to my host support. I am still waiting for their answer.

However, the problem is not in the reCaptcha. Attached is a capture of the screen.

Thank you for the support. If you have any new idea, I will highly appreciate it.

Attachments:

m-design
    Participant

I have already the answer of my hosting provider. They do not have any restrictions.

The interesting part is that I have already normally working embeded wp forms. Only the form in Contact page, which is created directly in the page with Unyson, has the ajax error. And this is in case, that no one optimization plugin is working.

I created a new embeded wp form for the Contact page. It is working correctly.

My conclusion is that the problem is in the Contact form in Unyson.

My next step is the optimization again. I hope the reCaptcha or the send function will not disappear again.

Best regards,

Veli

The problem is in the ajax. The file is here.

Yes that is what I am telling you that the problem is with WordPress admin-ajax.php file which should be accessible and on visiting it should display 0.

The problem is not with the theme, Unyson plugin or reCaptcha.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)