Recent Posts not showing all category options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Recent Posts not showing all category options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Recent Posts not showing all category options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • tmattevc
    Participant

On the recent posts content I’m putting in pages using the Visual Page Builder I’m only seeing the option for 10 categories (shown in alphabetical order) in the dropdown menu under

Blog Categories
    Choose which blog categories you want to show

The site I’m working on has around 20 categories and I’m unable to select a category I want to use. Any idea how to changes this so I see all categories?

Hi @tmattevc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly which recent posts widget or content element you are using so could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also please try directly typing category name in to the field.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tmattevc
    Participant

I have tried typing in categories but hasn’t worked.

here are screens

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can use it by typing the category name in the input field as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of theme so please update your theme.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)