Redux framework and or PHP 8.0 problem.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Redux framework and or PHP 8.0 problem.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Redux framework and or PHP 8.0 problem.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ben
    Participant

Hello the team,

I have some problems but i’m not sure from where it’s comming…

I made some weeks ago Redux framework migration and delete Unyson.
    It seems i works well and do not find problems, but I didn’t try to make some changes on the website.

Few days ago the host change from PHP7.x to PHP 8.0.
    I dindnt notice problems too…

Today I try to make some minor changes, and I’m unable to customize Frontend Option or Backend Options.

As you cans see on the pictures the menu are empty.
    Only way to make it working is to reset section and if I save it one time it’s come back to the none woring menu. (see attached file).

Can you please help me undestanding what i need to make…
    Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ben
    Participant

Forgot to send you the “Backend Options” that not working also.

Saying that something not working… please wait and try again.

Attachments:

Hi @ben,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ben
    Participant

Done Right now menu still strange.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by ben.
    Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

ben
    Participant

Sure, you have the acces, feel free.

Many thanks for your help.

I logged into your website and saw this is happening because the WordPress admin-ajax.php file is generating 500 Internal server error on saving the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

You can resolve the 500 Internal server error as described below and also contact your webhost to resolve it.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

https://themeisle.com/blog/wordpress-internal-server-error-fix/

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/how-to-fix-the-500-internal-server-error-on-your-wordpress-website

Attachments:

ben
    Participant

Many thanks for your diagnostic.

I’ve took a look to the phplog on host site…

there is lots of parts, warnings or errors sometimes linked to unyson/jevelin since mid of april.

Can you take a look to the attached file ?

ben
    Participant

jevelin.txt: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.
    atatched file in a zip ?

Attachments:

I checked your shared log and saw many warnings on it but only saw the below errors in it.

[02-May-2021 11:18:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier ” ” in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-post-types.php:142

[27-Apr-2021 21:24:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “ABSPATH” in /htdocs/wp-config.php:35

The errors are caused by the woocommerce plugin and wp-config.php file so please contact the woocommerce plugin support and your webhost to resolve them.

ben
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello guys,

Just to infom you that my host makes migration from php8 to php 7.4 and the problem has disapear…

Many thanks

Benoit

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)