Remove the Project covered Image from the Portfolio Gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove the Project covered Image from the Portfolio Gallery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove the Project covered Image from the Portfolio Gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ManaProjectStudio
    Participant

Hello,

we’d like to achieve the same result asked in this other thread but on the default layout.

The provided code didn’t work for us.

Our website on coming soon mode: https://manaprojectstudio.com/

Thanks.

MP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi MP,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I need to access your site to help you.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ManaProjectStudio
    Participant

Sure, thanks for support.

MP

You can remove the project cover image by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-right > a.sh-portfolio-single-image {
        display: none;
    }

ManaProjectStudio
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for the answer.

We’re almost done: the image shown as first is a thumbnail.

I do understand the other mentioned thread was about the gallery layout where all the images are the same size.

It’s possible to achieve as shown in the attachment with just some custom css?

Thank you

MP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

No, it is not possible to do this developing CSS code but you have to develop custom PHP code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

ManaProjectStudio
    Participant

Thanks for answering.

I’d suggest to improve the theme for next versions and make the featured image excludable from the project gallery, as jetpack imposes cropped images.

MP

ManaProjectStudio
    Participant

Hello, we solved the problem nicely using the gallery layout and adding media in the text below.

Thanks for support.

MP

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)