Resize portfolio photo in tile (grid view, landscape)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Resize portfolio photo in tile (grid view, landscape)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Resize portfolio photo in tile (grid view, landscape)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dalkat
    Participant

I am using company logos as the featured image for my portfolio tiles. My desired format for how it displays under grid view is:

Company logo, company name, project description.

I want the tile item image to have a shorter height so that long logos could fit without blowing up. See image for example. Is there a way to do this?

Following up on this question thread: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/portfolio-grid-under-settings-says-select-categories-but-no-way-to-do-so/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dalkat
    Participant

Oh I think perhaps the solution is to use image: fluid right? that may have solved it.

Hi @dalkat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

Also please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dalkat
    Participant

What will this do?

I changed the image style to fluid and now the graphics do show up correctly sized. What is the jetpack deactivation and the thumbnail regeneration for?

The Jetpack plugin Photon module stores your website images on wp.com and serves the images directly from the server wp.com so sometimes the images are not updated on wp.com with the correct size.

dalkat
    Participant

we can close this out

Ok

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)