Responsive/phone menu does not open Jevelin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive/phone menu does not open Jevelin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive/phone menu does not open Jevelin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • WebDesigner
    Participant

Hi. I have Jevelin installed on my website: https://webmaintenanceus.com/

It was working fine until last week. But today I paid attention that the menu and the cart buttons dont work on smartphone. I click but the menu/cart does not open. Menu works on laptop. But woocommerce side cart still does not.

To resolve the issue I tried:

1. cleaning the cashe
    2. using different smartphones
    3. deactivated/activated plugins
    4. re-installed jevelin theme file

Nothing worked. Can you help me resolve the issue please?

WebDesigner
    Participant

I also tried turning off/on the header.

Changing the header style.

Changing menu.

ImageMagician
    Participant

There is a syntax error being thrown that appears to be related to the jQuery update in WordPress 5.5.

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: nav.sh-header-mobile-dropdown li.menu-item > a[href*=#]

I am hoping they rectify this with the next theme update. And hopefully soon.

WebDesigner
    Participant

So r u saying nothing can be done at the moment? Can i use a different header type to make it work?

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

ImageMagician
    Participant

Yeah…this beta release broke my site.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jevelin_allowed_html() in /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/section/options.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php(770): require() #1 /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcode.php(129): fw_get_variables_from_file(‘/home/primaryi/…’, Array) #2 /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/extensions/page-builder/includes/page-builder/includes/item-types/class-page-builder-item.php(175): FW_Shortcode->get_options() #3 /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/builder/includes/option-types/builder/extends/class-fw-option-type-builder-item.php(96): Page_Builder_Item->_storage_load(Array, Array) #4 /home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/extensi in <b>/home/primaryi/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/section/options.php</b> on line <b>26</b>

@ImageMagician I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me without any issue using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

The function jevelin_allowed_html is declared the theme file /jevelin/inc/hooks.php on line number 751

Please clear the cache on your website If you are using any.

If you are still facing the issue then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)