Revolution slider activation error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider activation error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider activation error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • richa
    Participant

Hi there, Revolution slider is showing error when i try to activate it! I deleted the plugin & reinstalled. The php version is the latest 7.1 version. But still it is giving fatal error! as below

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_url() on null in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/object-library.class.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(118): RevSliderObjectLibrary->_get_list() #1 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #2 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(168): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home/***i…’) #3 /home/***/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include(‘/home/***…’) #4 /home/***/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #5 {main} thrown in <b>/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/object-library.class.php</b> on line <b>62</b>

Thanks in advance

Hi Richa,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me exactly where you are getting this error message by sharing the screenshot of the screen and also tell me which version of Slider revolution plugin you are using on your site?

Please try deleting and recreating the slider on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)