Revolution slider error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • klempy
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the revoltuion slider. I cant activate the plugin! it says this

“<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function get_url() on a non-object in <b>/home/www/forexnation.cz/www/forexnation.cz/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/object-library.class.php</b> on line <b>62″</b>

Of course I need a slider on my homepage, and the RS isnt working. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Hi @klempy,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server.

Also please try deleting and reinstalling the revolution slider plugin.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

klempy
    Participant

YEP! It works now, thank you.

richa
    Participant

Hi there, i had the same problem and i deleted the plugin & reinstalled. The php version is the latest 7.1 version. But still it is giving fatal error! as below

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_url() on null in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/object-library.class.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(118): RevSliderObjectLibrary->_get_list() #1 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #2 /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(168): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home/***i…’) #3 /home/***/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include(‘/home/***…’) #4 /home/***/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #5 {main} thrown in <b>/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/object-library.class.php</b> on line <b>62</b>

@klempy You are most welcome here 🙂

@richa Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)