Revolution slider has a space above

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider has a space above

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider has a space above

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • davidancor
    Participant

Please see image attached.

I can’t fit the revolution slider properly without a space at the top.

Thank you,

David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi David,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

davidancor
    Participant

Hi

That error is resolved now the header and the Footer is missing.

But I’m getting an error: ”

Your theme (Jevelin) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.”

This is the domain: https://buy.andropique.ca/

Your theme (Jevelin) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.ā€

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

davidancor
    Participant

See images attached below.

Thank you,

David

Attachments:

nichigson
    Participant

Encountering same issue re. outdated copies of woocommerce template files.

That error is resolved now the header and the Footer is missing.

Have you enabled the header and footer in the theme settings?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

But Iā€™m getting an error: ā€

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.ā€

I could confirm the issue on my test site which occurred in the latest WooCommerce version 3.7, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

davidancor
    Participant

Thank you.

davidancor
    Participant

Any update on this, I have a client waiting on an answer.

Thank you,

David

I visited your site and saw the header and footer are displaying fine on it as shown in the attached screenshots.

Have you managed to display it?

Attachments:

davidancor
    Participant

I didn’t have it enabled on the page settings.

However, I’m still seeing an error on wordpress dashboard for a theme issue with woocommerce, I was told it was going to get fixed ASAP.

Thank you,

David

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)