Revolution Slider not filling entire screen width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider not filling entire screen width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider not filling entire screen width

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • tpbuck
    Participant

I’m using Revolution Slider for the top portion of my website and it’s not filling the entire screen width on initial load.  If I either reload the page, or switch over to another application and then back to the browser, it will automatically adjust itself and fill the entire screen width.

The white edge only appears on the right side and is more pronounced if the browser window is not fully expanded (see two attachments for full window vs. partially expanded window).

I have tested the behavior on both Chrome and Firefox and it does not appear to be browser related.  I’ve also disabled all extra plugins and that did not solve the problem.

Website URL is http://www.nomadcapital.cc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

At the moment it looks like it is working fine for us.

Did you manage to solve this? If not, can you please give us specific resolution on which to test?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

tpbuck
    Participant

The issue is still there, but it’s intermittent.  I’ve attached a screenshot showing the white border using the Safari browser on an Iphone 11.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tpbuck
    Participant

I’m also able to intermittently replicate it using chrome and firefox on an external monitor set to a resolution of 3200 x 900 (this is what was used to take the first two screenshots I uploaded).

I’ve also been able to intermittently recreate the issue on a 2015 MacBook Pro, 15-inch screen.

Shufflehound

Interesting I couldn’t replicate it in the Windows and Android devices, but I could see this issue on iPad. Not sure what could cause it.

If you could share your website login information in the private field we could try to figure it out by debugging it.

tpbuck
    Participant

I’ve provided the username and password in the private area.

Shufflehound

Can you please share them again? Looks like login data didn’t add successfully as we don’t see it.

tpbuck
    Participant

Here you go…

Shufflehound

Thank you.

Looks like we managed to fix this issue with custom JS code in the theme settings. Can you confirm that? 🙂

tpbuck
    Participant

It does appear to be fixed.  Thank you.

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)