Revolution Slider Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

I have updated all my plugins and jevelin etc. When I updated the revolution slider plugin it no longer appears on my website.

susanfrank.ca the home page has a revolution slider hero tile that is not displaying

I created a simple new page and downloaded a fresh revolution slider and inserted it into my new dummy page and also it is blank

any suggestions?

Hi @4danielfrank,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you have updated the revolution slider plugin?

Please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

I updated the revolution slider within the WordPress UI. Went to the Revolution slider in the navigation which lists the Plugin Update – I wish i didn’t update it…this UI indicating I had an older version and I updated to the newer version.  I updated to the Jevelin Beta 4.4 version that you sent me using Filezilla and still the hero tile with the revolution slider is not showing up

any other suggestions?

I updated the revolution slider within the WordPress UI. Went to the Revolution slider in the navigation which lists the Plugin Update – I wish i didn’t update it…this UI indicating I had an older version and I updated to the newer version.

Please delete the slider revolution plugin and reinstall it from Appearance ->  Install Plugins

[email protected]
    Participant

As I have created a custom slider with lots of formatting and editing, will I loose that if I uninstall the plugin?

[email protected]
    Participant

side note, not sure if this matters….If I add shortcode in the WP Default Editor it shows up on a blank test page…however:

If I use the Unyson Builder, which I have used throughout and want to still used…the revolution slider does not show up on that page

[email protected]
    Participant

Solution for this topic

resolved – pls close this ticket

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

jarodthornton
    Participant

As of the latest theme update  (4.4.1 from 4.4.0) I deleted then reinstalled via Appearance ->  Install Plugins – and it isn’t working.

@jarodthornton To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)