Revolutions Slider Image Doesn't Align Property on Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolutions Slider Image Doesn’t Align Property on Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolutions Slider Image Doesn’t Align Property on Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • akhizenko
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having issues with the Revolution Slider image on mobile and desktop.

On mobile, the background image is aligned center horizontally, hiding the right side of the background image that shows a camera. Instead, I’d like to move the background so the camera portion of the background image is visible. Also, the background image repeats itself at the bottom, which looks terrible.

On desktop, the background image is too zoomed in (that doesn’t look right) and the height of the revolution slider is too tall, forcing me to scroll a lot on my laptop just to move to the next section.

In googling Revolution Slider image settings, I found the screenshot attached that shows background image settings, however I don’t see the same menu on my Revolution Slider (it is missing any settings related to image positioning, stretched view, etc.)

Please help fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @akhizenko,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of the Slider Revolution plugin.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

You can adjust the slider and image on mobile as described on the below pages.

https://support.stylemixthemes.com/revolution-slider-responsive-settings

https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/responsive-settings/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

akhizenko
    Participant

I am using the latest Revolution Slider plugin.

URL is maxavi.ai

The Revolution Slider menu options I see in your links looks different from menu options I see in WordPress, thus I can’t use any of the instructions from those links.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)