Safari not rerndering the site corrrectly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Safari not rerndering the site corrrectly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Safari not rerndering the site corrrectly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • dillig19
    Participant

Hi

I’m having issues with a site I’ve had online forr a while.  Only in safari.  It works great in Chrome and Firefox.

It looks like safari doesn’t like the layout and is overlapping vimeo videos.  http://www.content-s.tv

I’m not sure where to start.  Do I need to do a special css file just for safari?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please check if you are using the latest theme version? (the latest is 5.3.3).

Also can you please disable the background video feature to check if that isn’t causing these issues.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dillig19
    Participant

I updated the theme

The whole point of the site is the videos.  IF I disable them the site has no information and there’s no way to tell what is going on.

It seems like there is an issue in the parallax and how it’s stacking the sections.

dillig19
    Participant

the code below gets added in a “custom field” on the page.  I’ve removed it and it gets added again.  See the screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Would it be possible to login to your website, so we can test this issue further? (you can share the login data in the private information field)

About them custom field, that is the field which contains page builder information and should leave it as is.

dillig19
    Participant

Here is access to the site.  Please let me know, thank you.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We created a new theme beta update where we included multiple improvements.

It is now uploaded to your website, can you please check if the issue is fixed? 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)