scroll effect minimises logo but not sticky header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme scroll effect minimises logo but not sticky header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme scroll effect minimises logo but not sticky header

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Sticky Header (style 5 / jevelin) Logo will minimise as per settings, however the coloured background (therefore the entire header section itself) doesn’t minimise. It makes the logo seem weird for reducing in size on scroll effect as if for no reason.

I’ve tried many things! Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

2nd attachment

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We didn’t quite understand the issue, therefore to specify – we talking about the website responsive layout in mobile devices or something other?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Ok I will explain.

There is a scroll effect which minimises the sticky header. This effect has always made the header half height. The effect minimises the navigation to the hamburger menu, and the logo minimises to a lesser height set in the sticky logo height settings.

What is happening is, the logo DOES shrink, the navigation does NOT reduce to the hamburger, and the header background colour bar (currently orange #c65835) does NOT reduce. This make the reducing logo and indeed the sticky header throughout the site seem dysfunctional.

This problem is I’M SURE related to the issue of our first block being pushed too far down. Please preview on both Mobile AND Desktop. The block is “outback adventure of a lifetime starts right here” with lightspeed animation. This is pushed way too far down on mobile, but is too high on desktop. I have tried everything.

Please HELP thank you

Shufflehound

We may have some cluses on how to fix it, but we would need to access your website dashboard to debug it. Is it possible? You can share login data in private field.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

did you receive that?

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

try again

Shufflehound

Thank you, looks like we managed to fix this issue by adding small CSS snippet in the theme settings. 🙂

Can you confirm it?

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Thank you.

The sticky header now seems to stick without making the logo reduce on its own, which is fine. however,

It appears the scroll effect has been disabled now. I was hoping to keep the scroll effect (where the sticky header reduces height, logo reduces size in proportion, and menu resizes to hamburger).

ALSO: and most importantly:

The Mobile / responsive view of this is still BAD – see attached mobile screenshot. Could this be something to do with the Cookies notice?

Attachments:

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Cookies notice screenshot, once “got it” is tapped, the white space below header and above block “… starts right here” starts to appear

Attachments:

Shufflehound

We improved cookies message and mobile header white space issue (which we could confirm in our testing site).

Can you please clear the website cache and see if it is fixed? We couldn’t successfully clear JavaScript file cache.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Hi there, I have purged all cache including CDN, I am still seeing:

Mobile:

Posts and Pages – content is pushed down from the header during all browsing, showing a large white space when landing anywhere. This occurs once the cookies dialogue is accepted and closed. It is as if the content doesn’t recognise that the cookies block is closed so it remains down, but the header does recognise it so it goes up. Maybe i dunno

Desktop:

Header throughout site – I cannot see the scroll effect anymore. Is it still possible to have this?

Regards, Mulgas

Shufflehound

About the mobile header previously we could confirm this issue, but now it looks it is working fine. Can you add some screenshots about the issue so we know that we are testing the same thing?

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

I’m sorry, I don’t know where the confusion might be. But there appears to be no change to my issue. So I will repeat;

Mobile: please see several screenshots as requested, a combination of safari / chrome / google browsers, and combination of post and page templated screens. The issue is global, there is a white space where all content has been pushed down. Please understand that I have purged the site cache several times and don’t really feel it is a good process when repeated so many times as it negatively affects traffic/ site speed / sales.

Desktop: please see previous screenshots, this header and navigation bar are still not minimising with a scroll effect. The header IS sticky (thank you that was one issue) but since then and for the last several messages now, the header remains without the scroll effect.

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Desktop sticky header behavior should be much improved. Please take a look. 🙂

Mobile header is still working fine for us (it was broken when we previously tested it in your site). Please see screenshots attached (one is from the mobile and other from the desktop test mode). Therefore we are not sure how to fix it as it is working fine for us.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Shufflehound.
    Attachments:

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

I’m not sure I can control the resize in Jevelin backend settings…

please see attached. The resize settings aren’t responding with the first block.

As you can see, the expanding scroll effect covers that first block… instead of pushing it down.

current settings (ie: logo hieght / sticky logo height) are the only dimensions that appear ok, because the padding for the first block can afford the space, so it’s np0t really optimal. But for now it’s much better than you.

Attachments:

Shufflehound

We can understand your issue, but it is working just fine for us at the moment (tested from multiple devices).

Did you tried to test this issue when logged out and when using incognito / private window?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)