Search Bar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search Bar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search Bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • the1lackster
    Participant

I am sure previously there was an X in the search bar so you can close it however for some reason it now doesnt seem to be there please can you advise how I can add this or get it back on the theme as it is quite annoying if you click it by mistake as currently the only way for me to clear it is to refresh the page completely.

– Header Option 4

Kind Regards,

Anthony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Anthony,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the below latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

the1lackster
    Participant

Hi,

It was working before but all of a sudden it disappeared I am not sure when. I have seen today that an update has come through which I haven’t done yet but this was working the other day and I noticed it wasn’t yesterday. The data on the site is demo data just to test things but the web address is https://www.servetowin.co.uk/

the1lackster
    Participant

I have managed to locate the cross icon to close the search bar however the cross is white which makes it very difficult to see.

Is there any way to change the colour like the search icon has that is next to it when you select it once the text box appears?

Solution for this topic

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-search-close i {
        color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69);
    }

the1lackster
    Participant

That is perfect thank you – Ticket Resolved

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)