Search function not working properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search function not working properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Search function not working properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • daniellek
    Participant

Hello,

My WP built-in search was working fine previously but it doesn’t seem to display all the relevant results anymore. For example, it’s only showing 1 result when I know there are more that should show up (that did show up in the past).

I’ve tried disabling all plugins and it still doesn’t seem to work properly.

Also, the admin tool bar isn’t showing up on the search page either for some reason.

I’m reaching out to see if there’s anything you might know on the theme’s end before I go further into trying to troubleshoot it.

If you have any suggestions I’d really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Dani

daniellek
    Participant

I’m getting this in the error log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_prsoduct() in /home/customer/www/practicelab.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php:1977

daniellek
    Participant

The footer also disappears on search pages.

I’ve tried with both my Jevelin child theme and the parent theme. Same issues.

When I try with other themes, the search function works as intended so I think it may be a theme issue

daniellek
    Participant

Hello, just following up with the above?

Shufflehound

Hello,

It appears that you may have found a bug. We’ve reviewed the file mentioned in your error log and have implemented some improvements in our latest beta version:

Please login to access this file

Please give it a try and let us know if this resolves the issue. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)