Setting home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Setting home page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Setting home page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Basilisko
    Participant

Hi!

Where can I set the home page in Jevelin? For example, if i have three different pages, where can I set the page that loads when I enter my site.

I’m asking this because first I had a home page selected (did this many months ago), but now I wanted to replace it with another page and now neither of these two pages is the front / home page. I can’t find the setup for this anywhere.

-Miska

Hi Miska,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can set home page in your site Reading settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Basilisko
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, so I remembered correctly. New problem is that I’m missing that part of the setup. Screenshot attached. Is it possible that using child theme might have something to do with this? I just recently updated my Jevelin theme and started using the child theme.

Attachments:

Basilisko
    Participant

Hi,

Also I have missing page setups on the WooCommerce settings. How do I fix this one? At the moment, my cart and checkout pages don’t work. If I put a product to my cart, WooCommerce cart widget shows it’s in there but when I try to view cart, it gives me this “Sorry, nothing found” page.

Regards,

Miska

Attachments:

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Basilisko
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you! Site and all the setups are now working again.

Another question:

Is it possible to add a drop down menu or a mega menu on page (along with header menu) in page builder?

Best regards,

Miska

Glad it is working for you now.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)