Short Description does not show on product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Short Description does not show on product page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Short Description does not show on product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

Short Descriptions have suddenly disappeared on all my product pages. I’ve tried to make Invisible/visible,  have tried to enter “display:none”  and then “display:block” but just an empty block appears, without the text that is in the short description of each product. What can be wrong?

Thank you,
    Anders

Hi Anders,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me on single product page using the latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for reply. Have updated to version 4.5.6 but no difference. Short Description still missing under Price. Below it how it looks using YellowPencil editing, and I’ve tried switching Visible/Invisible and Display: None/Block,  with no effect. The field remains blank despite information in the Product sections. Idea what can be wrong?
    Thank you,

Anders

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It is not displaying on your site because you are hiding it using below custom CSS code in Yellow Pencil editor so please remove the CSS code to display it.

#content p {
        display: none;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)