Share your Jevelin website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share your Jevelin website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share your Jevelin website

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • Author
  • Shufflehound

Hey everyone!

Here you can share your website made with Jevelin template and inspire us for new options/features.

Have a nice day.

@spfskyline Thank you for sharing your site. It is looking very beautiful  🙂

emascherpa
    Participant

@spfskyline Nice! Which setting do you used for the three box under the big first image?

Thanks

spfskyline
    Participant

@emascherpa Do you mean the “Contact a Provider”, “Billing Questions” and “Policy Change” that is immediately under the slider?

emascherpa
    Participant

spfskyline
    Participant

@emascherpa It is just a 3 column section. Each column has an icon box and button in it. Let me know if you want more specifics to each element.

jivque
    Participant

Awesome site!
    Can you tell me how you made the part below the one emascherpa was asking for. The one with the mountains and the text on the right.

I’m struggling with that part right now.

spfskyline
    Participant

@jivque Thanks!

That is a section with 2/3 column containing a Single Image element. Also 1/3 column containing Heading, Heading Animation, Text Block and Button elements.

The image I created and there is some custom CSS to make it float properly at different screen sizes. Let me know if you need any of that or more clarity on things.

Marcin Gora
    Participant

@spfskyline – Nice job with this website, really like it! Can you share which settings you’ve used or custom CSS code for this great overlay on photos of posts? [this where you hover with mouse cursor and title of post and category is appearing].
    Thanks!

spfskyline
    Participant

@Marcin-Gora – Thanks! That section doesn’t have any custom code. It is all built in to the theme. It is a Portfolio element with the Overlay setting as Overlay 3. Let me know if that helps.

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Thanks for info!

dzuz14
    Participant

Hey peeps, just bought this theme. Looking forward to using it, and will surely post my new site here when it’s done. Beast mode.

[email protected]
    Participant

LadderChat.com

check us out

emascherpa
    Participant

Thanks for support.

http://www.speech.it/

tourguidekevin
    Participant

I’m in the process of putting on the fishing touches to my new website at http://dev.tourguide-kevin.com/ but I can get the front page (homepage) to be responsive. Everything else works fine. Can anyone help me?

amorphousone
    Participant

Hello,

is there a resource or guide to help me get familar with installing the Jevelin Blog+Slider Template?

recliq
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Team,

why is the contact form (from content elements) not working? I am testing the form and it gives me an approved message (“message sent”) but the actual form never gets emailed to the email I setup on the form?

This is the page I am testing it on: http://a21.7a6.myftpupload.com/about-us/

Please let me know if you can figure out what’s going on!

Best,

Jonathan W.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)