"Shufflehound Information" in the footer won't save changes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Shufflehound Information" in the footer won't save changes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Shufflehound Information" in the footer won't save changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • rachelsearch
    Participant

Hello,

I am in the widgets section of the theme and I am trying to update the text in the “Shufflehound Information” section in the footer. The default says “About us” with a description. I have tried numerous times to change “About us” and the description, but when I click “Save” it goes back to the default and erases my changes. Is there anything I can do?

Thank you!

Hi @rachelsearch,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which settings you are talking about so could you please share me the screenshot of it so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rachelsearch
    Participant

Please see the attached page to reference the issue.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ok i understood the issue but it is working fine on my test site using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please make sure to use latest version of Jevelin theme from http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

If the issue persists for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately on the email id [email protected] and then notify me on this topic?

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I logged in to your site and confirmed the issue but it is working fine on my test site. I thought it may be happening due to conflict with Jetpack plugin that you are using on your site so i disable and activated the jetpack plugin which caused to work the footer shufflehound footer widget.

Could you please check it and let me know whether it is working fine for you now?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)