Shufflehound Social Counter not showing

Home Forums Gillion Theme Shufflehound Social Counter not showing

Home Forums Gillion Theme Shufflehound Social Counter not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • ultimatec
    Participant

Hello,

I just started to create my website and I solved a lot of problems with the translation to Spanish thanks to this forum but right now I’m dealing with the “Shufflehound Social Counter”, I disabled demo mode, cleared browser cache, fill the fields with the required API’s but it doesn’t show up in the website.

The social accounts right now doesn’t have any followers but should appear 0 followers at least.

The widget is at the right side of the website, I attach a picture of the location

My website: http://numtric.com/

Thank you a lot,

ultimatec

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi ultimatec,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the screenshot of widget settings from your site admin area?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ultimatec
    Participant

Yeah of course, maybe there is something that increased load time too because it takes more than 3 sec to load the website 🙁

Thanks 😀

Currently your shared site is not accessible for me.

It is displaying following error message for me.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

ultimatec
    Participant

Hello again, today I changed the hosting to a better one, now it should work fine ^^

Thanks

Please make sure the social site details added in the widget are correct.

Are you using Facebook Username which is actually Username that you use to login to Facebook?

ultimatec
    Participant

I just checked the id’s I put in the fields and are correct, I tried to delete one by one every field and refresh to see if happens something, still not showing up.

Right now I left only instagram ID and still not working.

Thanks

When I test your Instagram access details then Instagram says “The access_token provided is invalid” as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure it is correct and working fine as described in the following page.

https://auth0.com/docs/connections/social/instagram

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)