Shufflehound Social Counter

Home Forums Gillion Theme Shufflehound Social Counter

Home Forums Gillion Theme Shufflehound Social Counter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • E-Bursum
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to display my social media accounts follower numbers, but when I enter the keys and tokens and everything only google+ and youtube shows up.

Hi @E-Bursum,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you disabled Demo mode in the widget settings?

Could you please share me the screenshot of widget settings and also share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

E-Bursum
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I disabled the demo mode. In the attachment you can see the screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I can see you are using older version of theme on your shared site so please update your site theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

If updating the theme doesn’t resolve the issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

E-Bursum
    Participant

If i update the theme, will i have to create all my customizations again? Will my customizations stay same?

If they stay same then can you explain how i am gonna update the theme.

If i update the theme, will i have to create all my customizations again? Will my customizations stay same?

Your customizations will remain same if you have not made changes in the theme files.

If they stay same then can you explain how i am gonna update the theme.

Just download the above shared zip file and install it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

E-Bursum
    Participant

So we customized the logo, header part, footer part, side bars an so on. If I give you the login information can you check if we lose our customizations?

No I can’t check it that way.

Could you please tell me whether you have made any changes in the theme files?

Also I recommend you to take backup of your site so that If anything goes wrong then we can restore it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)