Sidebar widgets not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar widgets not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar widgets not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • oppositetourists
    Participant

I’m having problems getting the widgets to work on the sidebar on my homepage and on blog posts. Under Page layout I have sidebar right selected but whenever I add anything to Header Side Menu Widgets, Page Widgets or Blog Widgets nothing is displayed and it shows as “Please assign your widgets”.

Hi @oppositetourists,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please update the theme to the below latest version on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Then please share me the screenshots if your site widget area where you have added widgets.

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

oppositetourists
    Participant

I’ve updated my version to the latest theme release. I’ve attached screenshot of where I’ve placed the widgets on the menus.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You have added them in the Page widgets area which will display on your site pages such as about.

The widgets added in Header Side Menu Widgets  will only display on specific Header Layouts.

To display widgets on blog and posts please add widgets in the Blog widgets area.

oppositetourists
    Participant

Well which header layout will they display on? I’ve selected sidebar right but they’re not display on that header.

In the theme header settings please activate Side Menu option then it will be displayed clicking on the Side Menu icon in the header as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)