Sidebars, but not on Home/Front page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sidebars, but not on Home/Front page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sidebars, but not on Home/Front page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sherikling
    Participant

I want to have my default page setting be to have a right sidebar but I don’t want the sidebar to appear on the home page. How can I achieve this? If I use the default setting with no sidebar then the home page is great, if I use the right sidebar setting, I get it on all pages.

Hi @sherikling,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is your home page static page?

If yes then you can edit it and disable its sidebar from the Page Settings.

Could you please share your site URL so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sherikling
    Participant

Thanks so much. That is working.

Here’s another problem. The black button block you see in this screenshot keeps showing up no matter how many times I remove the block and update the page. Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sherikling
    Participant

Oh, and my site is http://www.sherikling.com. I’ve got it in maintenance mode right now so I can build it and then go live.

I can’t access your website as it is in maintenance mode so would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

sherikling
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello! Thanks for your offer of help. I’m actually going to rebuild the pages I’ve started with using WP Bakery, and so I think the issues I was having may be resolved there. If I have future problems, I’ll start a new ticket. Thanks much!

Sheri

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)