sign-in confusion Jevelin v. Shufflehound

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sign-in confusion Jevelin v. Shufflehound

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sign-in confusion Jevelin v. Shufflehound

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • rosina
    Participant

When I’m in the admin pages for my wp installation and I am looking for a custom template or something similar. I get a login page. I’m already logged in to my WP installation, and I have credentials for both Jevelin and Shufflehound, but it’s never clear which one of those two I’m signing into. I go through the awful wrong info song and dance and eventually, usually, figure it out without having to change my password. Which I’ve done three times (for each proprietary program) in the last two days.

It also happens that if I go directly to the Jevelin support webpage, it tells me I’m logged in (upper right hand corner), but sometimes it either forgets me or wants a different login persona. And no way to figure it out.  Am I missing something obvious?

Hi @rosina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you facing two login issues in shufflehound support and on your WP website?

I’m already logged in to my WP installation, and I have credentials for both Jevelin and Shufflehound, but it’s never clear which one of those two I’m signing into.

The Jevelin and Shufflehound have nothing to do with your WP installation login credentials.

but sometimes it either forgets me or wants a different login persona.

What do you think it forgets you?

Are you facing any issue with it?

If yes then could you please share the screenshot of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)