Single product page don't use theme settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single product page don't use theme settings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single product page don't use theme settings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • sidbicius
    Participant

Hello to everyone.

I open this new thread like suggest to me by support in thread “Change singe product page appearance“.

I use jevelin theme from about 1 month and the page of single product never work fine. I explain it better.

I custom the theme with some settings about visualization of title bar and footer. I don’t use child theme or custom css.

When I edit one product I can’t custom title bar or footer for each one. I don’t have the same options like other page. And the visualization have some bugs (view attached).

Anyway, for example, in theme setting I disable footer widget, and for all pages there is no problems except for product single page. This page show footer widget like the theme default (view attached).

After last update of woocommerce to version 3.0.3, the visualization of content of product single page stop working fine, anche rollback to default visualization like other part of this page. From menu of theme setting in backend there is the option for customize the “woocommerce item style”, from front end there isn’t the option (view attached).

I use the last stable version of jevelin theme (2.4.4), do I have to install beta version that you suggest to me (beta 2.4.4 v1) in previous thread?

Thanks for your fast reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sidbicius
    Participant

I can’t attach more than 4 images, so I reply to myself for attach 2 images more.

Thanks again for any help you can give me!

Attachments:

Hi @sidbicius,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I use the last stable version of jevelin theme (2.4.4), do I have to install beta version that you suggest to me (beta 2.4.4 v1) in previous thread?

Yes please.

If it still doesn’t work for you using theme beta version then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sidbicius
    Participant

Hello @Shufflehound Support,

I try to install beta version but nothing change. Of course I don’t upgrade woocommerce files that system status notify like “old”, I leave original jevelin files. Now visualization of single product content is ok. But remain the unwanted footer.

I create an account for you because I can’t publish the shop with this wrong visualization, so you have to enter in backend of site. You can check theme settings and the visualization of products.

Thank you very much.

You shared your site credentials but not your site URL.

Now visualization of single product content is ok. But remain the unwanted footer.

It seems you are talking about following which you said above.

When I edit one product I can’t custom title bar or footer for each one. I don’t have the same options like other page

Yes you are right currently the options are not developed for custom post types like product. May be we will consider this to be developed in the future version of theme.

sidbicius
    Participant

Hello @Shufflehound Support

Yes you are right currently the options are not developed for custom post types like product. May be we will consider this to be developed in the future version of theme.

I understand, so about it I wait for next implementation.

But I need a solution for customize the single product page, and remove the widget in the footer.

Could you help me?

Best regards.

Solution for this topic

But I need a solution for customize the single product page, and remove the widget in the footer.

Could you help me?

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by using the attached modified child theme of Jevelin theme.

Attachments:

sidbicius
    Participant

Hello @Shufflehound Support

Thanks a lot for the child theme, works fine!

Now I study better how this child theme works.

Best regards.

You are most welcome here 🙂

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

You can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/ to update the theme but before updating take backup of your site from Tools -> Backup so that if anything goes wrong then you can restore it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)