Site is not viable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site is not viable

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site is not viable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • shinnon
    Participant

Hi

This is an ongoing issue I’ve been having for my site through Bluehost using wordpress, rifitnessfactory.com

I’ve built out the entire website despite that the unyison editor is not working and neither is the “View Site” feature.  In order to see the site/pages I’ve created I have to go the dashboard, pages, and view from the home page.  Then I can see and edit the entire page.  I finished the site today and went to launch but it’s not loading and when I click “view site” from my Bluehost home page it takes me to the broken demo page.

I have been struggling with this template and support for almost a month.  Would it be possible to get this resolved in the next 24hours, I’m under a deadline?

Thanks

Shinnon

Hi Shinnon,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I’ve built out the entire website despite that the unyison editor is not working

Could you please tell me exactly what is not working in the Unyson page builder by sharing its screenshots so that I can help you?

and neither is the “View Site” feature.

What do you mean by “View Site” feature?

In order to see the site/pages I’ve created I have to go the dashboard, pages, and view from the home page.

Can’t you see your site/pages by visiting your site front end?

Do you want to display the below page as your site home page here https://rifitnessfactory.com/ ?

https://rifitnessfactory.com/?page_id=8756

If yes then please set that page as a static page as described on the below page.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/creating-a-static-front-page/

Also for further quick help, Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shinnon
    Participant

Hi

This is not especially helpful.  I can no longer view any of the pages that I’ve created.  Is it possible to schedule a call to resolve this.  The back and forth emails is extremely time consuming and not productive.  I need to have this site live ASAP.

The “view site” feature is in the dashboard of WordPress that allows you to view your site as a customer.  Therefore I cannot see the pages I’ve created in this view, it’s showing me an empty template.

As of today, I can no longer see any of the pages I’ve created.

This is not especially helpful.  I can no longer view any of the pages that I’ve created.

I visited your shared site and can see the pages on it as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Is it possible to schedule a call to resolve this.  The back and forth emails is extremely time consuming and not productive.  I need to have this site live ASAP.

We only provide support from here and not on call.

You can reduce the support timing and get the quick solution by providing detailed information about the issue with screenshots.

The “view site” feature is in the dashboard of WordPress that allows you to view your site as a customer.  Therefore I cannot see the pages I’ve created in this view, it’s showing me an empty template

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)