Slider Button CSS

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Button CSS

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Button CSS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

How do I need to change the CSS to stop the button in the Top Slider to expand (along with the text in the button) when I hover over it?

It should just change color when I hover over it.

Thank you in advance.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

this is the site: https://sachjournal.blog/

It is in maintenance mode however, so I am not sure if you can see the page.

Regards

Stefan

Yes i can’t access it so would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

sachcontrol
    Participant

I shared the login details as private content. Please let me know if you received it.

No i didn’t receive it so could you please share it again and also on the email id [email protected]

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

I have resubmitted the details here as private content and also via email as requested.

Best regards,

Stefan

sachcontrol
    Participant

I have just resolved this issue myself. I could edit the class for the button directly in the Slider Plugin.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)