Slider Revolution 6.1.3 BUG disable whole blog with posts, pegination & footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution 6.1.3 BUG disable whole blog with posts, pegination & footer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution 6.1.3 BUG disable whole blog with posts, pegination & footer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hello,

we need help, because our corporate blog doesn’t work with the new Update of Slider Revolution 6.1.3

When i disable the Plugin – everything works fine.

Please look at it and help me as soon as possible

many thanks

best regards

Florian

Hi Florian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared both the pages and the blog is working fine there without any issue.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Hello,

no it only works, because i disabled the revolution slider.

When i turn on the Revolution Slider at the “Blog Page” the header, footer and all other elements are hide and the page speed is really slow.

Screenshot attached.

Best regards

Florian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please temporarily enable it so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Or would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

I can’t enable the Slider permanently, because the site is live and have already traffic. I send you the login dates, maybe you can fix the issue 🙂

Thanks

I logged into your shared site and set the Titlebar Revolution Slider in your blog page header settings as shown in the attached screenshot which is working fine.

Could you please tell me exactly where and which slider you are setting by sharing the screenshot which is causing the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The Site “Travador Magazin” should run with the Revolution Slider “Blog Slider”

Solution for this topic

I can see the issue with the “Blog Slider” but if one slider works but not other then it seems the issue with the Blog Slider.

Could you please try displaying the Blog Slider on the page and check whether it displays fine?

Solution for this topic

Hey, i created a new Post based Slider and it works now. Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)