Slider Revolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • m-design
    Participant

Hi,

My Slider Revolution is Version 5.4.6.4 . Version 6 is already available. How to update it?

Regards,
    Veli

Hi @m-design,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can update it by deleting the plugin and reinstalling it from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

m-design
    Participant

Hi, Shufflehound team,

Thank you for the answer.  I opened the Install Plugins in Appearance. There is the Slider Revolution not available before I did not uninstall/ delete it. (I did not try to delete the plugin, because I am not sure, if the link will appear in the Install Plugins after deleting it) I saw some pictures in the blog, where already installed plugins are there with Status Installed. Will I see the Slider Revolution link in Install Plugins in Appearance after deleting the plugin?

One more information: The Jevelin theme was bought 2017 and activated not by me. The Slider Revolution was maybe not activated, because in the plugin screen I see the text Activate Slider Revolution for Premium Benefits (e.g. Live Updates). I am not 100% sure, but I think this text came late. At the beginning it was not available.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
    Veli

Yes, you will see the slider revolution plugin on the path Appearance -> Install Plugins after deleting the plugin.

Just make sure that you are using latest version of the theme.

m-design
    Participant

Thank you,

I will try 🙂

Best regards,

Veli

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)