Slider revolution adds extra bit to images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution adds extra bit to images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution adds extra bit to images

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Elise_jansson
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to create a standard slider with just three images but a light gray area is constantly added to the bottom of the image. It doesn’t seem to be a margin problem (that I’ve seen many others have) but maybe some kind of padding or responsiveness problem?

You can also see in the attached image that it’s between the image and the bullet navigation.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Okay so I have figured out that the gap is the titlebar, but I still don’t know how to get rid of it.

The Revolution slider is added in the titlebar, is there maybe another way to add it on the home page (want it to appear behind the menu which is transparent)?

Thanks again!

Hi @Elise_jansson,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can display slider in the header and make header transparent as described in the following topics.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/show-revolution-slider-instead-of-breadcrumbs-and-page-title/#post-11992

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/transparent-header/

If you still face the grey area issue then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve done it according to those topics already. One thing that I noticed made a difference was when I changed the height of the image in the slider using the YellowPencil tool, however, this makes it non-responsive.

I need to access your site to troubleshoot the issue.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Sure 🙂

It seems slider height related issue which is set to 868px so please try changing it as described in the following pages.

https://orionthemes.com/knowledgebase/how-to-change-the-height-of-revolution-slider/

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Thanks for having a look.

Unfortunately it doesn’t change it, the titlebar section only moves with the resized slider rather than being “filled in”.

Then could you please try deleting and recreating the new slider?

Elise_jansson
    Participant

I’ve tried that several times but tried again and it didn’t work :/

It seems you had changed its size using Yellow Pencil plugin so I restored it as shown in the attached screenshot and it started displaying fine.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Elise_jansson
    Participant

Hi, yes I’ve noticed that changing the height there fixes it but it makes the image non-responsive (as mentioned earlier). Perhaps it’s not possible to have both? If it’s not possible, I’ll have to settle with it being non-responsive and thank you for your time.

Yes you have to either disable Yellow Pencil or use the slider as it is.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)