Slider revolution button is not working in mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution button is not working in mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution button is not working in mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jepudee
    Participant

Hi. Slider button is not working in mobile/tablet. It’s works fine in desktop, when use mouse. Also menu not working, if i have different page/post open

Hi @Jepudee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi. Slider button is not working in mobile/tablet. It’s works fine in desktop, when use mouse.

I visited your shared website on mobile and it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also menu not working, if i have different page/post open

You have used relative URL in the menu such as #about buy instead you should use absolute URL as https://www.yourwebsite.com.bn/#about

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jepudee
    Participant

Hi,

Seems that problem is happen on Safari (ipad). Android device works.

Menu works now, when i use absolute URL, Thanks. But now the menu text color has changed after that to turquoise blue. How i can get back original grey color without, that everything else change also.

Seems that problem is happen on Safari (ipad). Android device works.

I could confirm the issue on iPhone.

Please delete the button and recreate it by referring to the solution shared in the below topic.

https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/revolution-slider-buttons-not-working/#:~:text=Please%20make%20sure%20that%20your,to%20Layer%20timings%20and%20sorting.

Menu works now, when i use absolute URL, Thanks. But now the menu text color has changed after that to turquoise blue. How i can get back original grey color without, that everything else change also.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home #page-container .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69) !important;
    }
    .home #page-container .sh-nav > li.menu-item:hover > a {
        color: rgba(61,61,61,0.80) !important;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)