Slider Revolution Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • zwood11
    Participant

I have tried to create a Slider Revolution but it will not show up on a page once I create it. I want it to look like http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833?_ga=1.261217229.1777854271.1489846768

Please let me know what I might need to do to get this working.

Thanks so much!

Hi @zwood11,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please set the slider in the page Header settings where you want to display it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zwood11
    Participant

Thanks so much for the quick response! I actually have the header setting like the above attachment. Any other reason it might not be working?

Thanks!

Please make sure you have also set header style to light in the page header settings.

If it still doesn’t work for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

zwood11
    Participant

I have that correct as well.

Here is the URL : http://profootballspot.com/home/

Thanks!

I can see the javascript errors are occurring on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot which might be causing this issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Revolution Slider plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)